A Pro-Russian Paramilitary Formation in Bulgaria is being Investigated for a Crime against the Republic
The Sofia City Prosecutor's Office is investigating a possible crime against the Republic of Bulgaria, the prosecution announced.
The object of the inspection is the Military Union - Bulgarian National Militia "Shipka" (BNO Shipka/БНО Шипка), which was reported on 12.12.2022 as carrying out anti-state activities.
The report of a committed crime of a general nature was randomly distributed to a prosecutor from the Sofia City Prosecutor's Office.
On 13.12.2022, the supervising prosecutor by decree assigned the State Agency “National Security” (SANS) to carry out an investigation into the case.
After completion of the inspection, the supervising prosecutor will assess whether there is sufficient evidence of a crime committed, according to the Sofia City Prosecutor's Office.
On the Facebook page of the paramilitary union in question, a video was uploaded with a man named Vladimir Rusev, who called on the militia's supporters to prepare for important events of an international scale, including the suspension of Facebook and advising them to download the Telegram channel on their phones to stay informed in time for an approaching apocalypse. Rusev himself is in a military uniform with a tag with his name and blood type, under it is an eagle badge with the Russian flag, and the video is against a geographical map.
Citizens are also urged to report violations committed by "any bastard" - deputies, ministers, prosecutors, etc., to photograph and copy documents if they have the opportunity and work with them, and to send them to the organization, "because soon there will be retribution".
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Defense Minister: There is No Direct Threat to Bulgaria from the Use of Nuclear Weapons
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: We Cannot Provide this Specific Ammunition to Ukraine
- » It is already Clear that Bulgarian Ammunition will reach Ukraine
- » Von der Leyen: The Strengthening of the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is a priority against Migration
- » Bulgaria’s President: When we Sell Weapons to Other Countries, We will Set Conditions so that they don’t Reach Ukraine
- » Asylum Applicants in 2022 Increase by 64% in EU, by 86% in Bulgaria