The Bulgarian Parliament did not Support the proposed "Gabrovski" Cabinet
The people's representatives did not approve Nikolay Gabrovski as the prime minister of Bulgaria, which ended the constitutional procedure for electing the next Council of Ministers of Bulgaria.
According to the regulations, when the candidate for prime minister is not approved by the National Assembly, the next two decisions - on the structure and composition of the cabinet - are not voted on.
113 people's representatives from GERB-SDS, DPS and "Bulgarian Rise" voted "in favor" the "Gabrovski" cabinet.
"Against" were 125 people's representatives from "We Continue the Change", "BSP", "Democratic Bulgaria" and "Vazrazhdane".
There were no "abstainers".
A total of 238 deputies voted.
Before the start of the working day, 4 of the 7 parties represented in the parliament declared that they remain on the already declared categorical position "against" the "Gabrovski" cabinet - "We Continue the Change", "Vazrazhdane", BSP and "Democratic Bulgaria". The debates in the hall did not change their positions.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Metropolitan Nahum called for the Opening of the Russian Church in Sofia
- » Kiril Petkov: Again Foreign Services discovered that there are Russian Spies in Bulgaria
- » Russia has Summoned Bulgaria’s Ambassador due to the Expelled Priests
- » Bulgaria: The Russian Church in Sofia is Closing
- » Bulgaria: “Vazrazhdane” Supporters fought with Police and Attacked the Barricades in front of the Monument to the Soviet Army
- » Bulgaria stops importing Russian Crude Oil