Bulgaria’s President will participate in the EU-ASEAN Meeting
On December 14 and 15, the head of state Rumen Radev will visit Brussels, reports the press office of the president.
On December 14, Rumen Radev will participate in the annual European Union - Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) summit. The forum, which is held for the first time in the format of presidential and governmental leaders, marks 45 years of diplomatic relations between the EU and ASEAN, which are also strategic partners from 2020.
On December 15, the head of state Rumen Radev will represent Bulgaria at the regular meeting of the European Council.
Among the topics of the European leaders' discussions are expected to be dealing with the consequences of the energy and economic crisis in Europe, the war in Ukraine, security and defense, the Southern Neighborhood, foreign affairs.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s MFA condemned the Decision of North Macedonia to Erase a Bulgarian Association
- » President Radev: Bulgaria and 9 other ЕU Countries are not Participating in the Joint Procurement of Ammunition for Ukraine
- » Diplomatic Missions in Bulgaria with a Demonstration in Support of Ukraine
- » Ukraine’s Ambassador to Bulgaria: Peace means Victory for Ukraine in this Imperialist War
- » Lithuanian President Decorates Maxim Behar with a State Award for Articles Written in 1991
- » Russian Ambassador: Bulgarians are still a Russophile People