4 New Gas Tankers are coming to Revithoussa in January - Part of the Fuel is for Bulgaria
Greece announced that four new gas tankers have been contracted and will arrive at the Revithoussa terminal in January. Part of the gas is intended for Bulgaria.
In January, Greece is ready to continue the supply of natural gas to Bulgaria, according to the operator of the Greek gas supply system DESFA.
At the same time, a strategic reserve of liquefied gas is maintained at the terminal. In January, liquefied gas was imported from Algeria, Nigeria and Egypt, added the information from the Greek side.
The liquefied gas terminal on the island of Revithoussa near Athens has doubled in volume, which provides a technical possibility to supply gas to Bulgaria as well.
The two sides are also negotiating to increase the technical capacity of the interconnector, the Greek Ministry of Energy reports.
At the same time, a new terminal is being built in Greece, along with the one at Alexandroupolis, which is located off the Peloponnese peninsula. When put into operation, this facility will increase the storage capacity of liquefied gas and the guarantees of sufficient fuel to Bulgaria, according to the comments of specialists.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » TPP ContourGlobal Maritsa 3 produced over 12% of the Electricity in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
- » Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February
- » The Construction of the Bulgarian Route of the Gas Connection with Serbia has Started
- » Construction of the Bulgaria-Serbia Gas Connection will begin on February 1
- » Bulgaria: Gas is Expected to be nearly 30% Cheaper in February, Heating and Electricity will Not Increase in price