Cloudy but Warm Weather in Bulgaria today
There will be considerable clouds today, mostly high over the eastern half of the country. Before midday there will be fog in many places in the lowlands. It will be almost rainless. A weak to moderate south-southwest wind will blow, in the Danube plain - weak from the east.
The minimum temperatures will be between 4°C and 9C°, in Sofia 3°-4°C. Relatively warm weather with maximum temperatures between 11°C and 19°C, in the western half of the Danube plain a little lower, in Sofia around 13°C.
There will be scattered high clouds in the mountains. It will be significant over the massifs of Western Bulgaria, but there will be almost no precipitation. A moderate and strong west-southwest wind will blow. The maximum temperature at 1200 meters will be about 9°C, at 2000 meters - about 3°C.
Over the Black Sea, sunny weather will prevail with scattered high clouds. There will be reduced visibility in places before noon. It will blow to a moderate south-southwest wind. The maximum temperatures will be between 13°C and 16°C, the sea water temperature is 10°-12°C. The excitement of the sea will be 2-3 points.
Saturday will be mostly cloudy. The maximum temperatures will be between 13 and 16 degrees, for Sofia on the 14th.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Strong Winds in 10 Regions Today: Temperatures Drop to Minus 15° in the Coming Days
- » Light Precipitation in Western Bulgaria, Strong Wind in 18 Regions
- » From February 5: Arctic Cold sets in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: The Roads in the Areas of Sofia have been Treated against Icing
- » February in Bulgaria: From -12 to +20 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Two weeks of Winter with Snow and up to Minus 10 Degrees in some places