Cristiano Ronaldo will not play in Saudi Arabia
Cristiano Ronaldo has denied that he agreed to join the team Al Nasser from Saudi Arabia, DPA agency writes.
The Portuguese is a free agent after terminating his contract with England's Manchester United last month. According to reports, the Portuguese has agreed on an impressive €200m-a-year deal with Al Nasser, but the 37-year-old said after Portugal's victory over Switzerland at the 2022 World Cup that this was not true.
Asked about the transfer, Cristiano Ronaldo curtly told reporters: "No, it's not true."
He was quoted by Portuguese newspaper "Record" as commenting on the condition of Brazilian football legend Pele. “I hope he gets better. Our king needs to improve. That's all we want," Ronaldo said.
Read our interview with Portugal's Ambassador to Bulgaria Ana Maria Ribeiro da Silva.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Team Bulgaria will take 13 Athletes to the MMA World Championship in Serbia
- » NBA Championship Favorites 2022-23: Boston Firmly on Top, Brooklyn Remain Contenders
- » 2024 Olympics in Danger of Failure: 40 Countries may Boycott them over Russia and Belarus
- » Australia warns Djokovic's Family over Russian Flag and Symbols
- » The Young Players who can Transform Bulgarian Football
- » Poland called the upcoming Matches between Bulgarian and Russian Football Clubs a "Disgrace