Weather in Bulgaria: Fog in the Plains, daytime Temperatures up to 12 degrees
Today it will be cloudy, in the plains - foggy weather, there will be thunderstorms in some areas. In places, mainly in the western part of the Upper Thracian lowland and around the Danube, the fog will be permanent.
A yellow code has been announced for 8 areas in Northern Bulgaria due to persistent fog. There will be temporary cloud breaks over the mountainous regions. It will be almost quiet. The prevailing minimum temperatures will be between 3°C and 8°C, in Sofia - about 3°C, the maximum - between 7°C and 12°C, in Sofia - about 10°C.
It will be mostly cloudy in the mountains, foggy in the morning and light snow will fall in some places. After noon there will be temporary breaks in the clouds. A moderate wind will blow from the west-southwest. The maximum temperature at 1200 meters will be around 6°C, at 2000 meters - around 0°C.
Along the Black Sea coast, it will be mostly cloudy, foggy in the morning, but there will be almost no precipitation. A light south-easterly wind will blow. The maximum temperatures will be 10°-13°C, which is the temperature of the sea water. The excitement of the sea will be 2-3 points.
On Thursday, there will be fog and thunderstorms over Northern Bulgaria, temperatures will rise and will be between 9 and 14 degrees, for Sofia 12.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Withdraws COP29 Hosting Bid, Supports Eastern European Group's Decision
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Chilly Mix - Rain, Snow, and Clouds Dominate December 8
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snow Expected in the Northwest, Rainfall to Ease Up
- » Innovative Graphene Method Redefines Concrete Recycling
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain and Snow Await Us
- » Bulgaria Shows Promise in Green Transition but Faces Challenges