Protest of "Vazrazhdane" against the entry of Bulgaria to the Eurozone
A "Vazrazhdane" protest in defense of the Bulgarian lev and against the introduction of the euro in Bulgaria is taking place in front of the National Assembly in Sofia.
“Vazrazhdane” (Revival) is a pro-Russian and Eurosceptic political party in Bulgaria. In the last election, it got 10% of the vote.
Around 12:30 p.m. (Bulgarian time), the demonstrators blocked traffic along "Tsar Osvoboditel" Blvd. in front of the parliament.
Later, the protest moved in front of the building of the European Commission in Bulgaria on Rakovski Street.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Relations between Bulgaria and North Macedonia Worsened after Yesterday, 3 Bulgarians are Arrested
- » 151 Years since the birth of Gotse Delchev: Bulgarians are Blocked at the Border with North Macedonia for More than an Hour!
- » Bulgaria: How much will the April 2 Elections Cost?
- » Bulgaria’s President instructed the New Cabinet: Fight against Poverty
- » US Ambassador: The Ties between the American and Bulgarian People have Never Been Stronger
- » The Economist: Democracy in Bulgaria has the Worst Result in 16 years