Bulgarian President Radev: Instead of European Solidarity, Bulgaria gets Cynicism
"Instead of European solidarity, Bulgaria gets cynicism!" - this is what President Rumen Radev wrote on his Facebook profile on the occasion of the decision of the government of the Netherlands to block Bulgaria's admission to the Schengen area.
Radev recalled the deaths of three Bulgarian policemen guarding the external border of the European Union.
"Today, the Prime Minister of the Netherlands, Mark Rutte, inadmissibly suggested that this border could be crossed against 50€“, the head of state said.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria expects a List from Turkey with the Humanitarian Aid it Needs
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: Skopje should understand that the Road to Europe is through Actions, Not through Words
- » Relations between Bulgaria and North Macedonia Worsened after Yesterday, 3 Bulgarians are Arrested
- » 151 Years since the birth of Gotse Delchev: Bulgarians are Blocked at the Border with North Macedonia for More than an Hour!
- » Bulgaria: How much will the April 2 Elections Cost?
- » Bulgaria’s President instructed the New Cabinet: Fight against Poverty