Bulgarian President Radev: Instead of European Solidarity, Bulgaria gets Cynicism
"Instead of European solidarity, Bulgaria gets cynicism!" - this is what President Rumen Radev wrote on his Facebook profile on the occasion of the decision of the government of the Netherlands to block Bulgaria's admission to the Schengen area.
Radev recalled the deaths of three Bulgarian policemen guarding the external border of the European Union.
"Today, the Prime Minister of the Netherlands, Mark Rutte, inadmissibly suggested that this border could be crossed against 50€“, the head of state said.
Bulgarian Defense Minister: The Suggestions from the Dutch that you can Cross the Border for 50 Euros are Offensive
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Pro-EU Protest against the President with chants “This is Not Moscow”
- » Bulgaria: The Prosecutor's Office requested the Immunity of Boyko Borissov for Money Laundering
- » Adviser to a Bulgarian PM leaked Classified Information to a citizen of North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Court denied Asylum to an opponent of Putin: “There is No Danger for him in Russia”
- » Kiril Petkov: We will not allow Bulgaria to take a Fast Course towards Eurasia
- » Bulgarian Security Service Chief: We do not Coordinate with Partner Countries