A Train carrying NATO Military equipment derailed in Greece
A freight train carrying NATO military equipment derailed near the port of Alexandroupolis.
The accident occurred due to overloading, Greek media reported.
Technical crews used cranes to return the composition to the rails.
Still out of service is the wagon with American soldiers accompanying the transfer of the shipment.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The January "Jump" in Prices in Croatia Turned Out to be 0.2%
- » Croatian President: We stole Kosovo from Serbia, Crimea will never be Ukraine
- » Serbia: 43% of Citizens Support Joining the EU
- » Vucic: Serbia has received an Ultimatum from the West to Normalize Relations with Kosovo
- » North Macedonia’s President: Ban One MEP and Several other Bulgarians from Entering the Country
- » Vucic: I haven't Spoken to Putin for months, Wagner has to Stop recruiting Fighters in Serbia