Standard & Poor's confirmed Bulgaria's credit rating
The international rating agency "Standard & Poor's" confirmed the long-term and short-term credit rating of Bulgaria in foreign and local currency - three times B and A minus two. The outlook remains stable.
Standard & Poor's expects Bulgaria's gross domestic product growth to weaken significantly in the coming months, although the economy has remained more resilient than expected after the Russia-Ukraine conflict.
Projected real growth in 2023 will be less than one percent, which is a significant slowdown.
According to Standard & Poor's, Bulgaria is gradually making progress in its efforts to join the Eurozone, but it remains unclear whether it will receive membership from January 1, 2024 due to high inflation and domestic political uncertainty.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moody's confirmed the Credit Rating of Bulgaria and Predicts Postponement of the Euro
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank increased the Main Interest Rate for February
- » Financier: In Bulgaria, We’ve been Using Euro, which is called Lev, in a ratio of 2 to 1 for 25 Years Now
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank Withdraws Old Banknotes with Denomination of BGN 20 from Circulation – Check Where You can Change yours!
- » According to Deputy PM, it is Still Realistic for Bulgaria to Adopt the Euro in 2024