Orban provoked Europe with a Scarf of Greater Hungary
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán has once again provoked Europe by appearing at his country's national team wearing a Greater Hungary football scarf.
The borders of the Kingdom of Hungary include parts of Ukraine and several EU countries - Romania, Austria, Slovakia, Serbia and Croatia. These territories were part of the Kingdom of Hungary until the end of the First World War.
On Sunday evening, Hungary won against Greece with 2:1
This is not the first time Orbán has provoked Europe. In 2020, he posted on social networks a photo of the globe, on which Hungary's borders were once again the old ones. Then Romania and Croatia reacted sharply to this.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Breaching EU Sanctions will soon be a 'Eurocrime'
- » Over 600 Arrests after Shootout between Migrants near the Serbia-Hungary Border
- » The Austrian Vice Chancellor supports Bulgaria and Romania for Schengen
- » Austria decided that Bulgaria and Romania are not ready for Schengen
- » Why some Bulgarian MEPs voted Against the Resolution that declared Russia a Sponsor of Terrorism
- » European Commission stops the Monitoring Reports for Romania