Two Ukrainians were detained for Theft in Burgas, Bulgaria
Two Ukrainians have been detained for stealing a large amount of money and valuables from an apartment in Burgas. One of the detainees has refugee status.
The total amount of stolen money and gold amounts to BGN 100,000. The police and the prosecutor's office in Burgas defined the perpetrators as extremely skilled. They used wrenches, screwdrivers and other devices to unlock doors. They drove in two cars and stalked their victims when they left the apartment empty.
The Bulgarian authorities got in touch with Europol, after which it became clear that the Ukrainians, aged 37 and 45, were criminally involved in their country and convicted. Charges have been brought against them for the theft in question in Burgas, and the investigation continues to establish whether they are complicit in other burglaries.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life
- » Action in Bulgaria: Police Chase and Shooting near a Business Building in Sofia - A Boy was Killed
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: There is Still No Suspect for the Murder of Alexei Petrov
- » Bulgaria: A Man Beat a Woman he lives with in Svishtov and Cut her Hair
- » Bulgarian Police caught a Large Group of Migrants near Kazichene