Bulgaria: A Man from a Sevlievo Village was Shot in front of his home
A resident of the Sevlievo village of Sennik was shot last night in front of his home. The Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in Gabrovo has not yet released information about the shooting.
The murdered is a 45-year-old man with criminal convictions - a resident of Sennik, who was well known among the local people, said the mayor of the village, Momchil Kanchev:
"He is known to the whole society, to the police he is known for many criminal acts - thefts from homes".
According to the mayor, for the unsolved crimes, he and his fellow villagers suspected the man, who became the victim of an unknown perpetrator of the murder.
Official information on the case is expected to be announced by the Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in Gabrovo.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Global Child Pornography Bust: Two Detained in Bulgaria in Widespread European Operation
- » Bulgaria Reports Over 7,000 Intoxicated Driving Cases in 2023
- » Violence in Bulgaria: Woman Beaten on Stara Zagora's Main Boulevard
- » Police Brutality Unveiled: Teen Assaulted at Protest, Harassed in Police Custody
- » Bulgarian Authorities Bust Major Tax Fraud Ring in Luxury Car Imports
- » Ex-Football Boss Sues Bulgaria at the Strasbourg Court