Two People have been charged with the Murder of Bulgarian Gabriel Stoyanov in London
In Great Britain, two teenagers were charged with the murder of Bulgarian student Gabriel Petrov Stoyanov in South East London.
The 21-year-old Bulgarian man died from multiple stab wounds in an attack shortly before midnight on November 4.
Two teenagers, aged 14 and 17, were arrested and charged with murder. They remain in custody until their next court hearing on November 15 at the Old Bailey.
A 16-year-old wanted for questioning was also arrested on suspicion of murder. A 46-year-old citizen was also arrested on the assumption that he helped one of the suspects in the murder.
A statement from Gabriel's mother said he was a "bright person with an endlessly kind heart". The mother also adds that Gabriel was loved by many, had a wonderful sense of humor, compassionate, always ready to help others.
Detective Chief Inspector Kelly Allen thanked members of the public for their assistance in locating and apprehending the suspects, but added that the investigation was ongoing.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Bulgarians are among those detained in a Drug Cartel broken up by Europol
- » Bulgaria: The Husband of the Murdered 28-year-old Mother of Two Children faces 20 Years in Prison
- » Bulgaria: Young Mother of Two was found Dead – Husband has been Arrested
- » Bulgaria: 12 Immigrants from Syria were Detained in Sofia in a Car with Serbian Registration
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Traffickers Fly at 200 km/h – Our Police Cars can’t Catch them!
- » Greece detained Bulgarians for defrauding Elderly People for over 260,000 euros