The Ukrainian Army has Entered Kherson
The Armed Forces of Ukraine (VSU) are now in Kherson. November 11, 2022 is the historic date of the city's liberation after 8 months of Russian occupation.
The news was announced by Andrii Yermak, head of the office of President Volodymyr Zelensky.
Photos from the reception of the liberators by the VSU have already appeared. The first shots are from the area of the Shumen market in Kherson. There, the Ukrainian wars were met by joyful Kherson residents who embraced them.
In the center of the city, the yellow-blue flag is already flying on the monument in front of the regional administration. Citizens with the Ukrainian flag gather in the square.
Kherson was the only regional center in Ukraine that the Russian army managed to capture in 8 months of full-scale war. This happened not after a battle, but after the betrayal of local collaborators of the occupiers.
Read more from the 261st day of the war in Ukraine.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 342 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Biden is against sending Fighter Jets to Kyiv
- » Day 341 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin Threatened Boris Johnson with a Missile (UPDATED)
- » Day 340 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv is Negotiating the Supply of Long-Range Missiles
- » Day 339 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Heaving Fighting for Vuhledar and Bakhmut
- » Day 338 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Nuclear Regulator reported Strong Explosions near the Zaporizhzhia NPP (UPDATED)
- » Zelensky is Not Interested in Meeting Putin for Peace Talks