7.1 Earthquake hits Tonga, Tsunami warning issued
An earthquake with a magnitude of 7.1 was registered at sea about 207 kilometers east of the city of Neiafu in Tonga, Reuters reported, citing the US Geological Survey.
A tsunami warning has been issued for American Samoa. There is a risk of dangerously high waves caused by the earthquake within a radius of 300 kilometers of the epicenter along the coasts of Niue and Tonga. The epicenter of the earthquake was at a depth of 10 kilometers.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Thousands of Dead after Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria (OVERVIEW)
- » European Commission: The Imposition of Additional Conditions for Schengen on Bulgaria is Unfair
- » New 7.5 Earthquake in Turkey
- » Russia Closed the only Road to Georgia
- » Day 348 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin Promised Former Israeli PM to Not Kill Zelensky
- » World Leaders expressed Sympathy and Willingness to Help after the Earthquake in Turkey