Bulgaria: A Man was Shot in the Head at the Zhenski Pazar Market in Sofia (UPDATED)
A man died after being shot in the head at the Zhenski Pazar Market in Sofia on Friday. The victim died in the ambulance on the way to the hospital.
The attacker - 62 years old - was detained. According to unconfirmed information, he is a neighbor of the murdered man.
The report of the crime committed on "Stefan Stambolov" Street was filed minutes after 12:00 p.m. by the woman with whom the deceased lived on a family basis. She witnessed the attack.
According to neighbors, the shooter is a former military man. He last worked as a bus driver. He was aggressive and often made trouble. The victim wanted to install an additional door at the entrance, but the shooter was against it. This is probably the reason for the shooting.
Sofia city prosecutor Iliana Kirilova confirmed that the reason for the murder was a dispute over the installation of an additional door. There had been a neighborhood conflict between the killer and the victim for several years. Both of them filed reports against each other for verbal and physical aggression.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Bulgarians are among those detained in a Drug Cartel broken up by Europol
- » Bulgaria: The Husband of the Murdered 28-year-old Mother of Two Children faces 20 Years in Prison
- » Bulgaria: Young Mother of Two was found Dead – Husband has been Arrested
- » Bulgaria: 12 Immigrants from Syria were Detained in Sofia in a Car with Serbian Registration
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Traffickers Fly at 200 km/h – Our Police Cars can’t Catch them!
- » Greece detained Bulgarians for defrauding Elderly People for over 260,000 euros