Russia on Bulgaria’s Military Aid to Ukraine: A Hostile Act, further Worsening our Relations
Russia views Bulgaria's decision to provide military aid to Ukraine as another hostile act that will lead to further deterioration of bilateral relations. This was stated today by the spokeswoman of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Maria Zakharova.
"We consider the decision of the National Assembly of Bulgaria to provide military and military-technical support to Ukraine as another hostile act against our country, which will lead to further deterioration of bilateral relations, which are already in a deplorable state," said Zakharova at a briefing.
"We are convinced that the Bulgarian legislators are aware of the facts of illegal arms trafficking, including from abroad, in the territories controlled by Ukraine, and cannot be more aware of the danger of it falling into the hands of terrorist groups and bandit formations in many hot spots along the world".
On November 3, the National Assembly of Bulgaria adopted a decision to provide military aid to Ukraine.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: Skopje should understand that the Road to Europe is through Actions, Not through Words
- » US Ambassador: The Ties between the American and Bulgarian People have Never Been Stronger
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria: Democracy is Impossible without a Vibrant Civil Sector
- » The US to Bulgaria and North Macedonia: Quickly Solve your Problems and Reduce Tension
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » The Foreign Ministry will Demand the Access of Bulgarian Citizens to North Macedonia to be Ensured