Woman Died in a Fire in a Bulgarian Village due to carelessness when handling a Stove
A 54-year-old woman died in a fire in the Nova Zagora village of Banya, reported the press center of the regional police in Sliven.
The signal was received shortly after midnight. The cause of the fire was carelessness in handling a solid-fuel stove. The building was saved, but the household property was destroyed.
The fire was brought under control by a team of the Regional Office "Fire Safety and Protection of the Population" in Nova Zagora.
From November 4 to 7, local fire crews responded to a total of 27 reports of accidents. The controlled fires, which occurred in dry grasses and waste, did not cause direct material damage. Five of them are in Kotel, six - in Nova Zagora, five - in Sliven and two - in Tvarditsa.
Attempts continue to control the fire in the "Strazko Pole" area, which occurred on Thursday, on the territory of the "Novo Selo" training ground near the village of Mokren. The most likely cause of the fire is military firing. Two military helicopters, forest officials and soldiers joined the firefighting.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Another Day Another Group of Migrants Detained in Bulgaria: 10 caught near Iganovo
- » Another Chase with Illegal Migrants in Bulgaria: This time a Bus Crashed near Chirpan
- » Bulgaria: A Tanker Exploded in Ruse - One Casualty Reported
- » Bulgaria: Police Officer injured during a Chase with Migrants remains in Critical Condition
- » At least 35 Injured after 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake in Turkey
- » Bulgarian Police are looking for a Car with Migrants that Escaped after a Chase on Trakia Highway (UPDATED)