Russian Hackers bragged about an attack on Bulgarian Intelligence Services
The website of the State Intelligence Agency (SIA) has been subjected to an attempted hacker attack.
This is what the Russian hacker group Killnet claims in their official Telegram channel. An inspection by the Bulgarian National Radio found that the website of the intelligence agency was functioning normally.
Less than a month ago, the hacker group in Russia attacked a total of 14 websites of Bulgarian institutions. Among them, various ministries, the presidency, as well as portals of banks and mobile operators.
Other countries Killnet claims to have attacked are Estonia, Poland, Romania and Moldova. At least this is evident from her publication in Telegram.
Representatives of the Bulgarian authorities stated that the "invasion" was unprovoked, and the man - from a Russian city, who was behind the attempt, had been identified.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Christo Grozev was forced to leave Austria: He was Threatened by Russian Agents
- » In 5 Months Bulgaria has Exported over 1 Billion Euros worth of Weapons
- » Bulgaria already Covered a Third of Ukraine's Arms Needs during the War?
- » Bulgarian Security Services: Up to 10,000 Euros per Person are the Migrant Trafficking Rates
- » Defense Ministry: Bulgaria has Not Exported T-72 Tanks, S-300, MiG-29 or Su-25 to Ukraine
- » Christo Grozev: There are Risks of Russian Sabotage Activity in Bulgaria