Job Offers on the Bulgarian Labor Market Decline
According to an analysis by the biggest employment platform in this country, the number of job advertisements in the country has gone down in October by 7% compared to September this year. The number of job offers in October is down by 3,000, totaling a little over 45,500. There are fewer job offers in practically all sectors, with the exception of “Accounting, audit and finance.”
On the other hand, the number of job offers, year over year, has gone up by 5% versus October, 2021. The seasonal character of the labor market and employment during the summer months is taken into account. However, the tendency of a decline in the number of job offers is expected to continue during the last quarter.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Why Are Traders Moving Outside of the US?
- » Examining the VPN Market in USA
- » Specialized Companies from the Netherlands and Bulgarian Agri-Producers partner in doubling Bulgaria’s Fruit and Vegetables production
- » A Global Manufacturer from the Automotive Industry will invest in Bulgaria
- » Europe Gaming Market Value In 2022
- » The Lack of Firewood Imports from Bulgaria led to a Sharp Rise in Prices in Greece