Wanted: Dangerous Syrian escaped from Prison in the Bulgarian Town of Stara Zagora
A man who escaped from a prison dormitory in Stara Zagora is wanted.
The prisoner has escaped from an external site where he works, reported BNT
He served his sentence in the open-type prison dormitory attached to the prison in Stara Zagora.
The prisoner escaped between 2.00pm and 2.30pm yesterday, BNT reported.
He is of Syrian origin, but has a Bulgarian social security number. He was serving a sentence of 1 year and 9 months for migrant trafficking. BGNES reports that he is a former soldier and very dangerous.
A few days ago, he was on trial in Sofia, where he found out that he was facing more sentences for similar activities. This is probably his motive for running away.
According to media, Deputy Minister of Justice Maria Pavlova and the Director of the Main Directorate "Execution of Punishments" in the Ministry of Justice are expected to arrive at the scene in the next few hours.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Over 50 Migrants Detained in Vratsa Region in Just One Hour!
- » Spanish Police Nab Bulgarian Mafia Leader in Sevilla Football Club Extortion Case
- » Tragic Night in Plovdiv Village: Double Murder and Suicide Unfold
- » Violent Robbery Shakes Blagoevgrad: One Injured in Shooting Incident
- » Global Child Pornography Bust: Two Detained in Bulgaria in Widespread European Operation
- » Bulgaria Reports Over 7,000 Intoxicated Driving Cases in 2023