Wanted: Dangerous Syrian escaped from Prison in the Bulgarian Town of Stara Zagora
A man who escaped from a prison dormitory in Stara Zagora is wanted.
The prisoner has escaped from an external site where he works, reported BNT
He served his sentence in the open-type prison dormitory attached to the prison in Stara Zagora.
The prisoner escaped between 2.00pm and 2.30pm yesterday, BNT reported.
He is of Syrian origin, but has a Bulgarian social security number. He was serving a sentence of 1 year and 9 months for migrant trafficking. BGNES reports that he is a former soldier and very dangerous.
A few days ago, he was on trial in Sofia, where he found out that he was facing more sentences for similar activities. This is probably his motive for running away.
According to media, Deputy Minister of Justice Maria Pavlova and the Director of the Main Directorate "Execution of Punishments" in the Ministry of Justice are expected to arrive at the scene in the next few hours.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Bulgarians are among those detained in a Drug Cartel broken up by Europol
- » Bulgaria: The Husband of the Murdered 28-year-old Mother of Two Children faces 20 Years in Prison
- » Bulgaria: Young Mother of Two was found Dead – Husband has been Arrested
- » Bulgaria: 12 Immigrants from Syria were Detained in Sofia in a Car with Serbian Registration
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Traffickers Fly at 200 km/h – Our Police Cars can’t Catch them!
- » Greece detained Bulgarians for defrauding Elderly People for over 260,000 euros