Bulgaria: Fire on the Sofia-Varna Train
Fire on the Sofia-Varna train near the village of Mogila, shortly after Kaspichan. The incident happened at 19:40 p.m. The fire started from a spark in the locomotive.
Passengers helped other passengers in the train to get out of the carriages. All the people are brought out. A woman with difficulty moving was carried out in her arms.
One of the drivers was slightly injured. Passengers are waiting to be transported from the scene.
At 9:20 p.m. the police in Shumen announced that due to the difficult-to-access terrain at the scene of the accident, RSPBZN-Shumen had created an organization to transport the people who traveled in the train with high-passable equipment to Kaspichan station, from where they would be transported by buses the rest of the route. According to the spokesperson, Asya Yordanova, it's about a little over 50 passengers.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Another Day Another Group of Migrants Detained in Bulgaria: 10 caught near Iganovo
- » Another Chase with Illegal Migrants in Bulgaria: This time a Bus Crashed near Chirpan
- » Bulgaria: A Tanker Exploded in Ruse - One Casualty Reported
- » Bulgaria: Police Officer injured during a Chase with Migrants remains in Critical Condition
- » At least 35 Injured after 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake in Turkey
- » Bulgarian Police are looking for a Car with Migrants that Escaped after a Chase on Trakia Highway (UPDATED)