Bulgaria: Two Young People Died in an Accident between a Car and a Bus
Two young people died in an accident between a car and a bus on the territory of the municipality of Sapareva Banya, reported the police in Kyustendil. The road accident occurred around 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday on the road between the village of Ovchartsi and Sapareva Banya.
Four people were traveling in the car. The driver and one of the passengers died on the spot, two others were injured.
Police, fire and emergency teams were dispatched to the scene of the accident and provided medical assistance to the victims.
What is known is that the car collided with a bus that was on a scheduled route. No passengers on the bus were injured. They have already left the scene of the crash. The investigation continues.
All the facts that led to the serious accident are yet to be clarified.
The road remains closed on both sides. Traffic is regulated by teams of the "Road Police" sector. The police advises drivers to drive with caution and appropriate speed.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A 17-year-old Student Died in a Classroom in Burgas
- » Young Man is in Coma after an Accident between Car and Ambulance on the Ring Road in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Disco on the Northern Beach in Burgas Burned Down
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan
- » Bulgaria: Kilometer-Long Queues and Broken-Down Trucks during Heavy Snowfall at the "Predel" Pass
- » In Northwestern Bulgaria: A Woman Died while waiting 35 Minutes for an Ambulance