A Bulgarian Hero from the Ukrainian Armed Forces Died in the Clashes for Kherson
The Bolgrad municipality in Ukraine lost another Bulgarian in the battles for the liberation of the Kherson region from the Russian occupiers. This was reported by the Bolgrad regional state administration on its website.
This is Konstantin Karagyoz, born in 1993 in the Bulgarian village of Zaliznicnoe (the old name of the village was Bulgariyka).
In 2020, Konstantin Karagyoz was drafted into the ranks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (VSU) under a contract in the military unit of the marine corps.
The regional administration also announced that the funeral of the dead soldier will take place on October 26 in Bolgrad.
The Bulgarian hero will be sent with a guard of honor (corridor).
“Our sincere condolences to his wife and family. We bow down to our warrior protector. Heroes don't die! Eternal memory and glory to the Hero”, write from the administration of Bolgrad.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 351 of the Invasion of Ukraine: According to Macron France will “Accompany Ukraine to Victory and Peace”
- » Bulgarian Ammunition Incinerates Russian Infantry in Close Combat
- » Day 350 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Biden confirmed that US will Stand with Ukraine “As Long As It Takes”
- » Day 349 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv Expects a New Russian Offensive Very Soon
- » Day 348 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin Promised Former Israeli PM to Not Kill Zelensky
- » Day 347 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Scholz claims Western Weapons will Not Hit Russia