Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency in Omurtag due to Lack of Water
Partial state of emergency in Omurtag from today. The reason is the lack of water, which the city's residents have been complaining about for decades. The decision was taken at an extraordinary meeting of the Crisis Staff of the Omurtag Municipality.
For years, residents have suffered from the lack of constant running water from the tap, and in recent months the problem has worsened due to the lack of rainfall. The water supply network is also outdated and depreciated.
Water is to be delivered to the city by water carriers.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Team of the National Association of Volunteers is in the Turkish city of Kahramanmaras and is Helping
- » Bulgaria: Bomb Signals at Sofia Airport and Subway Stations in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Earthquakes in Turkey: The Body of the Missing Bulgarian Citizen was found in Iskenderun
- » The Strongest Earthquake in Continental Europe was Recorded in a Bulgarian Village in 1904
- » Bulgaria: The Buildings in Sofia are Designed to Withstand an Earthquake with Magnitude of up to 7.3
- » The Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria – How Can We Help