US Special Envoy urged Kosovo to Delay the Re-Registration of Cars with Serbian License Plates
The US Special Envoy for the Western Balkans has asked Kosovo to delay the re-registration of vehicles by 10 months. In an interview with Channel 10, Gabriel Escobar emphasized that Pristina has the right to implement the re-registration, but the desire is to do so in a peaceful way that does not increase tensions.
Pristina is demanding the replacement of Serbian-issued car license plates with Republic of Kosovo plates. According to Escobar, there is still no response to the request from the authorities in Pristina.
The American envoy also stated that the US supports the Franco-German dialogue plan. According to him, reaching a final agreement between Belgrade and Pristina is a matter of weeks, not years.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The January "Jump" in Prices in Croatia Turned Out to be 0.2%
- » Croatian President: We stole Kosovo from Serbia, Crimea will never be Ukraine
- » Serbia: 43% of Citizens Support Joining the EU
- » Vucic: Serbia has received an Ultimatum from the West to Normalize Relations with Kosovo
- » North Macedonia’s President: Ban One MEP and Several other Bulgarians from Entering the Country
- » Vucic: I haven't Spoken to Putin for months, Wagner has to Stop recruiting Fighters in Serbia