Hackers Attacked the Website of the Bulgarian National Radio
In just over an hour, the online platform of the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR) - bnr.bg, was subjected to a hacker attack. More than 2.5 million access requests per second hit the site around noon. Source not identified.
The blocking is reminiscent of the hacker attacks on Saturday evening - October 15, when some of the websites of Bulgarian state institutions were unavailable due to a massive DDos attack by the Russian hacker group "Kilnet".
A DDoS attack uses hundreds of thousands of devices that generate simultaneous traffic to a site in order to overload it and make it unavailable.
In addition to the national programs "Horizon" and "Hristo Botev", the structure of BNR includes the online platform Binar, Radio Bulgaria - which provides news about Bulgaria in 11 languages online, as well as nine regional programs - Varna, Plovdiv, Burgas, Shumen, Vidin, Blagoevgrad, Stara Zagora, Sofia and Kardzhali.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Christo Grozev was forced to leave Austria: He was Threatened by Russian Agents
- » In 5 Months Bulgaria has Exported over 1 Billion Euros worth of Weapons
- » Bulgaria already Covered a Third of Ukraine's Arms Needs during the War?
- » Bulgarian Security Services: Up to 10,000 Euros per Person are the Migrant Trafficking Rates
- » Defense Ministry: Bulgaria has Not Exported T-72 Tanks, S-300, MiG-29 or Su-25 to Ukraine
- » Christo Grozev: There are Risks of Russian Sabotage Activity in Bulgaria