Bulgaria: The Alcohol and Drug Tests of the Driver who Killed a Girl at Bus Stop in Sofia came out
"Pirogov" hospital gave a briefing on the condition of the driver who this morning hit and killed a young girl at a public transport stop at the corner of "Gotse Delchev" Blvd. and "Orehova Gora" St. in the capital.
"After the accident, the man was disoriented, most likely as a result of the concussion he received," commented Dr. Valentin Dimitrov, director of Pirogov Hospital.
He tested negative for alcohol and drugs. Blood test results are expected later. He has a slight head injury.
He remains for treatment in the neurosurgery of "Pirogov", without danger to life.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Strongest Earthquake in Continental Europe was Recorded in a Bulgarian Village in 1904
- » Bulgaria: The Buildings in Sofia are Designed to Withstand an Earthquake with Magnitude of up to 7.3
- » The Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria – How Can We Help
- » Seismologist: Bulgaria cannot be Directly Affected by the Earthquake in Turkey
- » Bulgarian Red Cross and the Chief Mufti with Campaigns to Raise Funds to Help Victims of the Earthquake in Turkey
- » A Man with a Bulgarian Passport is among the Missing after the Earthquakes in Turkey