Bulgaria: Truck Crashed into a Public Transport Stop in Sofia and Killed a 19-year-old Girl
Serious accident in the Bulgaria capital this morning. A truck crashed into a public transport stop on "Gotse Delchev" Blvd., near "Bulgaria" Blvd., a 19-year-old girl died.
The accident was reported at 9:43 a.m., and the ambulance arrived 8 minutes later.
The driver, 53 years old, was taken to "Pirogov" with multiple injuries.
According to eyewitness accounts, the truck was moving at high speed. The victim was walking on the sidewalk when she was struck by the vehicle. The heavy truck then got stuck in the stop.
Photo: Ivo Nikodimov, BNT
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Strongest Earthquake in Continental Europe was Recorded in a Bulgarian Village in 1904
- » Bulgaria: The Buildings in Sofia are Designed to Withstand an Earthquake with Magnitude of up to 7.3
- » The Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria – How Can We Help
- » Seismologist: Bulgaria cannot be Directly Affected by the Earthquake in Turkey
- » Bulgarian Red Cross and the Chief Mufti with Campaigns to Raise Funds to Help Victims of the Earthquake in Turkey
- » A Man with a Bulgarian Passport is among the Missing after the Earthquakes in Turkey