Moldova: Three Russian Cruise Missiles entered Moldovan Airspace
Moldova said three cruise missiles fired by Russia at Ukraine entered Moldovan airspace today, Reuters reported.
Chisinau added that they had summoned the Russian ambassador to the country to get explanations.
"Three cruise missiles fired this morning against Ukraine by Russian ships in the Black Sea entered the airspace of Moldova. I have ordered the Russian ambassador to be summoned to give explanations," Moldovan Foreign Minister Nicu Popescu wrote on Twitter. Popescu added that Moldova condemns "in the strongest possible way" the violation of its airspace, as well as "Russia's continued aggression against Ukraine."
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lavrov: Moldova could be the next Ukraine
- » The Number of Russian Soldiers Killed and Wounded is approaching 180,000, according to a Norwegian General
- » Russia on Petkov: The Emphasis is Not on the Weapons, but on the Fact that He initiated the Exclusion from SWIFT
- » Medvedev: If a Nuclear Power Loses a War, it can Trigger a Nuclear Conflict
- » Russian Politician demanded the Assassination of the German Foreign Minister
- » The Kremlin declared Victory in Soledar