ITA Airways: Direct Flights between Sofia and Rome
Ambassador Giuseppina Zarra participated today in the ceremony for the opening of direct flights between Sofia and Rome of the Italian national airline ITA Airways.
The resumption of direct air connections between the capitals of the two countries with three flights a week, strongly desired by the Italian Embassy in Sofia, is an important tool to strengthen the proximity and relations between Italy and Bulgaria and to facilitate Bulgarian and Italian citizens and economic operators from both countries in their frequent trips, which will make Italy and Bulgaria even closer.
/Italian Embassy Sofia
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Three New Direct Flights from Bulgaria to the Seychelles will be Launched in 2023
- » Bulgaria exchanges Tourists with Greece for the Holidays
- » Hotels in Bulgarian Ski Resorts are Raising their Prices by 20%
- » Bansko won the World Ski Awards 2022 for the 10th time
- » Bulgarians will be able to Fly from Sofia to Oslo from the Summer of 2023
- » The Dutch Village in Pomorie closed, 500 people remain Unemployed