ITA Airways: Direct Flights between Sofia and Rome
Ambassador Giuseppina Zarra participated today in the ceremony for the opening of direct flights between Sofia and Rome of the Italian national airline ITA Airways.
The resumption of direct air connections between the capitals of the two countries with three flights a week, strongly desired by the Italian Embassy in Sofia, is an important tool to strengthen the proximity and relations between Italy and Bulgaria and to facilitate Bulgarian and Italian citizens and economic operators from both countries in their frequent trips, which will make Italy and Bulgaria even closer.
/Italian Embassy Sofia
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Airports in Burgas and Varna reported over 800,000 Passengers in August
- » This year Trips From and To Bulgaria are Increasing compared to July 2022
- » Wizz Air reached 25 million Passengers in Bulgaria
- » Feces in the Sea: Up to 41 times above the norm is the Pollution on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Chinese Tourists are Returning to Bulgaria and 70 other countries
- » Great Britain is among the Most Popular Destinations for Bulgarians this Summer