Bulgaria: More Free Wi-Fi Zones in Sofia’s Parks
There are four zones with free Wi-Fi Internet access in three of Sofia's most visited parks.
Two of the zones with wireless internet are in the South Park - next to the entrances on "Byala Cherkva" and "Nishava" streets. The other locations where visitors can use free Wi-Fi are in “Borisova gradina” and the “Doctor's garden”, respectively.
The project of the Metropolitan Municipality, carried out jointly with one of the major mobile operators, also includes a special home page that will be loaded on every smartphone when using the Wi-Fi network in these areas and will provide information on upcoming cultural and sports events of the city.
An innovative Wi-Fi bench with special solar charging has been placed in the Wi-Fi zones in the South Park. The bench will provide an opportunity for the citizens and guests of Sofia to charge their smartphone and use Wi-Fi internet freely while walking or working outdoors near the bench.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 42 Migrants caught in Nova Zagora
- » Census 2021: Over Half a Million People in Bulgaria were not Counted
- » The Bulgarian Government will allocate additional Funds for Heating Subsidies
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 163 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria will be Cloudy and Rainy, Temperatures up to 8 Degrees
- » Bulgaria: Unionists Protest before the National Assembly with a request for Higher Wages