Elections in Bulgaria: Who Wins and Who is Below the Barrier of Entry
At 6 o'clock this morning, voting in the early parliamentary elections ended. From the processed protocols, it appears that there will be a National Assembly with seven parties, and "Bulgarian Rise" of former acting Prime Minister Stefan Yanev gets into it. However, the winners of the July 2021 elections "There Is Such a People" failed to find a place in the parliament.
GERB will have the most deputies in the 48th National Assembly. Boyko Borissov's party wins the elections with almost 5 percentage points ahead of "We Continue the Change". They are followed by DPS, "Vazrazhdane", BSP and "Democratic Bulgaria".
For updates and more information read our new article.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Legal commission in the National Assembly returned the paper ballot with the votes of GERB, BSP and DPS
- » Bulgarian NGO "Spasi Sofia" becomes a Political Party
- » At First Reading: Bulgarian MPs Decided: Return of the Paper Ballot
- » It’s Official: 7 Parties enter the 48th National Assembly in Bulgaria
- » Elections in Bulgaria: BSP will Not Form a Coalition with GERB and its Leader will Not Resign
- » Elections in Bulgaria: Can a Government be Formed? Lowest Voter Activity in 32 years (UPDATED)