Woman, Life, Freedom... Protest in front of the Iranian embassy in Sofia
Representatives of the Kurdish Party of Iran in Bulgaria organized a protest in front of the embassy of the Islamic Republic against the tragic death of 22-year-old Mahsa Amini from the Kurdish city of Saqqez, who was arrested in Tehran for "improper clothing" and died in custody at the hands of the moral police.
Her death sparked the first major demonstration on Iran's streets since authorities crushed protests against fuel price hikes in 2019.
Dozens of people gathered today in front of the diplomatic mission in Sofia to state categorically that they want their freedom back.
An Iranian woman, in turn, cut off her hair in protest against the humiliation of women and the trampling of their rights in Iran.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 42 Migrants caught in Nova Zagora
- » Census 2021: Over Half a Million People in Bulgaria were not Counted
- » The Bulgarian Government will allocate additional Funds for Heating Subsidies
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 163 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria will be Cloudy and Rainy, Temperatures up to 8 Degrees
- » Bulgaria: Unionists Protest before the National Assembly with a request for Higher Wages