Bulgaria’s MFA: Ballots and Voting Machines abroad have been Delivered
There are 755 polling stations in 62 countries. In 300 sections voting with machines is provided, and in 238 of the sections, there will be two machines each. There will be only one machine in 62 sections. 538 machines – with 122 more, were transported for voting abroad.
The number of machines in a section depends on the number of voters.
This was announced at a briefing by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikolay Milkov.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs was also involved in the transport of election papers and ballots – 755 sets with over 600,000 ballots with a total weight of over 5.5 tons. They were transported by courier companies, mostly to distant destinations.
On Saturday, the papers are to be handed over by the heads of the consulates to the chairmen of the sectional commissions.
The members of the election commissions seconded by the MFA have also been trained. In each SEC, there must be one representative of the state, who must be most familiar with the Electoral Code and monitor compliance with the regulations. “These people are always in touch with our representative offices, and we will provide them with methodical assistance”, added Milkov.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Legal commission in the National Assembly returned the paper ballot with the votes of GERB, BSP and DPS
- » Bulgarian NGO "Spasi Sofia" becomes a Political Party
- » At First Reading: Bulgarian MPs Decided: Return of the Paper Ballot
- » It’s Official: 7 Parties enter the 48th National Assembly in Bulgaria
- » Elections in Bulgaria: BSP will Not Form a Coalition with GERB and its Leader will Not Resign
- » Elections in Bulgaria: Can a Government be Formed? Lowest Voter Activity in 32 years (UPDATED)