Bulgaria: Taxi carrying Illegal Migrants from Syria Crashed in Sofia
A taxi carrying illegal migrants from Syria crashed into a facility for technical car checks in Sofia late last night.
The accident happened minutes after 11:30 p.m. The taxi car hit the facility in the capital's "Moderno Predgradie" district.
The Ministry of the Interior confirmed the incident and specified that 4 people were taken for medical examination, they had minor injuries.
Sources close to the investigation into the case said the 4 men were Syrian nationals. They had no identity documents and were illegal immigrants in the country.
Police are looking for the driver of the car, who fled after the accident.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 42 Migrants caught in Nova Zagora
- » Bulgaria: Three Dead after a Car Accident in Stara Zagora region
- » Bulgaria: Two Workers Died during Excavation work in Pernik
- » A Bulgarian Woman is among the Seven Victims of the Landslide in Italy
- » Another Day Another Group of Migrants Detained in Bulgaria: 10 caught near Iganovo
- » Another Chase with Illegal Migrants in Bulgaria: This time a Bus Crashed near Chirpan