School Shooting in Russia – Victims Reported
At least six were killed and around 20 injured after a gunman opened fire at a school in the central Russian city of Izhevsk, the interior ministry said today, AFP reported.
"The body of the man who opened fire was found by the police. According to preliminary data, he committed suicide," the ministry announced in Telegram.
The governor of Udmurtia, Alexander Brechalov, confirmed that there were children among those killed.
Subsequently, the Russian Investigative Committee reported that there were at least nine victims of the shooting - 5 children, two teachers and two security guards.
A deputy from the Russian Duma stated that the attacker was armed with two traumatic pistols remade as combat guns.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russian Sinologist: Within 10-15 years, the Balkans and Poland will want to join Russia
- » Russia to Stop Oil Supplies to countries that impose a Cap on its Price
- » Sweden arrests Married Couple from Russia for Espionage
- » Lavrov blamed the West for the war in Ukraine: "They've been planning it for years"
- » Kremlin: Kyiv cannot and does not want to Negotiate with Moscow
- » Germans trust more Russia's Narrative for the War - but not because of Disinformation