Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
A mother and son were found dead in their family home in Kyustendil. This was confirmed for Focus Agency - Kyustendil by the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs - Kyustendil.
The woman was 84 years old, and her son was 62. During the initial inspection, no signs of violence were found. The bodies were transported to the hospital in Kyustendil, where an autopsy will be performed and the reasons for the death of the two will be clarified.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated in the case, and the District Prosecutor's Office has been notified.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Begging and Prostitution are No Longer Crimes in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 1-year-old Child is in Coma after being Beaten in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison
- » A Woman's Body was found in Sofia Region