Bulgaria: Can we expect COVID Restrictions on the Elections in October?
No prohibitions and restrictive measures will be imposed in connection with the conduct of the elections on October 2. This was commented by the Minister of Health, Dr. Asen Medzhidiev, from Dobrich.
"The cabinet of the Ministry of Health of the caretaker government has created a maximum opportunity for holding the elections with minimum restrictions," the minister added.
From the archive: How did the elections go in one Covid section in the capital of Bulgaria
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Legal commission in the National Assembly returned the paper ballot with the votes of GERB, BSP and DPS
- » Bulgarian NGO "Spasi Sofia" becomes a Political Party
- » At First Reading: Bulgarian MPs Decided: Return of the Paper Ballot
- » It’s Official: 7 Parties enter the 48th National Assembly in Bulgaria
- » Elections in Bulgaria: BSP will Not Form a Coalition with GERB and its Leader will Not Resign
- » Elections in Bulgaria: Can a Government be Formed? Lowest Voter Activity in 32 years (UPDATED)