Ambassador Talks: Novinite's Series of Interviews (UPDATED 2023)
Novinite's “Ambassador Talks” is a series of interviews with ambassadors or heads of missions accredited to Bulgaria. Our goal: to understand their point of view on current developments - both domestic, bilateral and international. In addition, our guests have the opportunity to promote their country and share information about future events regarding their embassies.
Bellow, you check a list of our interviews in 2022 including the sample questions for that year. 2023 will have slightly different questions and format.
Representatives of Embassies based in Bulgaria can contact Novinite for more information at Office@novinitegroup.com
1. What is your opinion on the bilateral political and business relations between Bulgaria and your country?
2. What kind of improvement of these relations do you see in the near future and also long term?
3. In your humble opinion, what is the place of Bulgaria in the modern world?
4. If you want to promote Bulgaria to investors from your country, what would be the 5 most important advantages you would mention?
5. Do you think Bulgaria can improve its image or branding and if yes - do you have an idea or advice you could share with us?
6. What would be the 3 most important events for your Embassy until the end of this year?
7. How deep has the COVID pandemic affected the bilateral relations between Bulgaria and your country?
8. What advice can you give to Bulgarians who want to do business with people from your country?
9. Tell us about yourself - what was your professional diplomatic career, how long have you been in Bulgaria, and what are the most fascinating places or even dishes for you in Bulgaria?
10. If you must describe Bulgaria in just three words, what would they be?
Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency) is the largest English-language news provider in Bulgaria, with coverage of domestic and international news for more than 20 years. The agency is read in more than 120 countries all over the world. A news archive is kept for years in many governmental and business institutions and the website is quoted globally on a daily basis.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » After the Local Elections in Greece 2023: The Loss of Athens and Thessaloniki Shakes the Dominance of New Democracy
- » Israel-Hamas 2023: What will the Gaza Strip look like the day after the War?
- » Is 'Serbian resistance' feasible in Kosovo?
- » Western Balkans 2023: From the Thessaloniki Declaration to the introduction of ETIAS
- » 2023 Ukraine Crisis: Has the "Great Game" between the West and China already begun?
- » Maxim Behar: Dedicated "Minister of Image" Can Help Branding Bulgaria Much Better