The US and NATO are calling on Greece and Turkey to Start a Dialogue
“Greece and Turkey should start a dialogue to reduce tensions between them”, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg and United States Secretary of State Antony Blinken said.
Stoltenberg pointed out that a so-called deconfliction mechanism has been created in NATO, in which Turkey and Greece can join.
On Tuesday, Erdogan repeated the veiled threat of an invasion made over the weekend. Athens replied that it was ready to defend its sovereignty.
Blinken recalled that Athens and Ankara are two important allies of Washington and called on the two countries to communicate with each other through constructive dialogue.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Breaching EU Sanctions will soon be a 'Eurocrime'
- » Russia not only Destroys but Depopulates Ukraine: A Quarter of its Population is already Abroad
- » Russian Sinologist: Within 10-15 years, the Balkans and Poland will want to join Russia
- » Day 278 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Pentagon considers giving Ukraine Munitions with Range 'Deep into Russia's Rear'
- » Turkey's Erdogan continues the Airstrikes and wants to Launch a New Ground Operation in Syria
- » Protests in China: Authorities erected Barricades and Arrested People just for taking Pictures