Bulgaria: Gendarmerie will Guard the Flooded Villages in Karlovo Region
Teams of the gendarmerie are involved in the protection of the settlements in Karlovo region, affected by the floods.
Additional police units will arrive at 2 p.m. in front of the Karlovo police station, from where they will be distributed and take over their tasks.
The Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Internal Affairs Ivan Demerdzhiev will visit the area to re-monitor the restoration activities.
Minister Demerdzhiev will also participate in the investigation into possible illegal logging.
Yesterday, areas above Karavelovo were visited, today this will happen in Slatina.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Drone with a suspected Bomb was discovered near Tyulenovo
- » Bulgaria: Relatives of the Victims from the Flood in Tsarevo will receive 15,000 Leva in compensation
- » Bulgaria: A Man and a 4-Year-Old Child Died after a Car-Train Crash
- » Bulgaria: Child was Stabbed after a Fight between Minors in Yambol
- » Bulgaria: Car with Migrants crashed near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: 3 Cars Ran Over and Killed a 31-year-old Man who was Lying on the Ring Road in Sofia