"Market Links" Survey: 7 Formations in the New Bulgarian Parliament, GERB First Political Force
If the elections are held today, seven political formations will enter the parliament. These are GERB-SDS - 22.9%, "We Continue the Change" - 17.8%, BSP and DPS have the same result - 10.9%, "Democratic Bulgaria" - 8.1%, "Vazrazhdane" - 7, 6% and "Bulgarian Rise" - 4.7%. “There Is Such a People” falls below the barrier with 3.8%.
This is shown by the results of a survey by "Market Links" commissioned by bTV.
The authors specify that the published percentages of support are based on the results among the voters. Here is the arrangement of attitudes towards all the respondents.
GERB - 16.4%, "We Continue the Change" - 11.9 percent, DPS 8.8 percent support. BSP followed with 8.1% and "Vazrazhdane" - with 6.3%. "Democratic Bulgaria" - 5.1 percent. The result of "Bulgarian Rise" among all respondents is 3.7%, and "There Is Such a People" - 3.2 percent.
Sociologists explain the difference in the arrangement with the mobilization of the electorate.
"Trend" Survey: GERB wins the elections in Bulgaria with 5% lead
The national survey, financed and implemented jointly by bTV and Market Links, was conducted among 1,067 persons over the age of 18 in the period August 27 - September 3 using the methods of direct personal interview and online survey.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Bulgarian Rise" is ready to Support a Government - It proposes a Cabinet of Experts
- » The Bulgarian Cultural and Information Center moved to Downtown Skopje
- » The Bulgarian Parliament ratified the Contract for the Acquisition of 8 more F-16 Fighter Jets
- » Bulgaria’s MFA handed a Note of Protest to the Ambassador of North Macedonia after the Shooting in Ohrid
- » Bulgaria: The Mayor of Stamboliyski has been Arrested
- » Another Provocation! Shooting at the Bulgarian Club "Tsar Boris III" in North Macedonia