PM of North Macedonia will Visit Bulgaria on Monday
The Prime Minister of the Republic of North Macedonia, Dimitar Kovachevski, and the Ministers of Energy and Economy will be on a working visit to Sofia on Monday, the government's press office in Skopje announced.
The visit's purpose is "to deal with the consequences of the global energy crisis".
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » American Combat Drones are being deployed in Greece
- » Borrell: There is an Agreement between Kosovo and Serbia
- » Kosovo postponed fines for "Serbian" License Plates at the Request of the US
- » NATO has urged Serbia and Kosovo not to escalate Tensions
- » Leader of VMRO-DPMNE demanded that Bulgaria recognize a "Macedonian Minority"
- » North Macedonia accepted the Amendments against Bulgarian Cultural Clubs