Bulgaria: A Girl Died in the Mountains Area of Malyovitsa
The unfortunate incident took place on Sunday, August 28 on the Via ferrata Malyovitsa.
The Mountain Rescue Service confirmed to BNT about the tragic incident.
The incident happened around noon, there were two boys with her who called the rescuers. The mountain rescuers responded immediately after receiving the signal.
The 19-year-old girl fell from the cliffs and died on the spot. She did not have the necessary specialized equipment for this terrain. It is likely that the group of young people did not have any prior technical training. The place is very dangerous.
An investigation is currently underway.
Via ferrata Malyovitsa was built in 2010 from the then hut of Malyovitsa Ivan Maslarov – Baino, with the help of climbers. At the moment, the site is not managed and its use is prohibited and at people’s own risk.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 14 Migrants detained in a Private Ambulance near Burgas - Driver Dressed as Paramedic (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: A Girl and a Woman Died in a Car Accident near Dimitrovgrad
- » Bulgaria: Pregnant Woman and a Child were Injured after a Police Car Chase with Migrants
- » Bulgaria: 42 Migrants caught in Nova Zagora
- » Bulgaria: Three Dead after a Car Accident in Stara Zagora region
- » Bulgaria: Two Workers Died during Excavation work in Pernik