Bulgarian MFA with a Reaction against the Statements of Albanian PM Edi Rama
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs issued a reaction against Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama's statements that Bulgaria blocked the start of the country's EU membership negotiations for 8 years.
Our Foreign Ministry strongly rejects his suggestions as unacceptable and unseemly for the behavior of a prime minister of a candidate country for EU membership. Our country once again expresses its position regarding Edi Rama's anti-Bulgarian rhetoric, which has become a permanent refrain of his political speech.
Now it is combined with an anti-European focus and an attempt to humiliate the mechanisms of the European process, our foreign ministry also points out.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia has Summoned Bulgaria’s Ambassador due to the Expelled Priests
- » Vice-President Yotova: Bulgaria is Fully Behind Albania's European Future
- » Russia’s Ambassador: Bulgaria is Rewriting its History
- » Turkey’s Ambassador: The Investments of Turkish companies in Bulgaria reach 2.5 billion euros
- » Ambassador Raykov: British authorities have officially confirmed that the 3 Bulgarians are in Prison
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to the UK: The Embassy was Not Informed about the Detention of our Citizens