Bulgarian President Radev with Congratulatory Address to Zelensky on the Independence Day of Ukraine
President Rumen Radev sent a congratulatory address to his Ukrainian counterpart President Volodymyr Zelensky on the occasion of the National Holiday of Ukraine - Independence Day.
The head of state expresses the solidarity of the Bulgarian people with the people of Ukraine at this difficult moment, Bulgaria's support for Ukraine's sovereignty and territorial integrity, and wishes for a quick return of peace in the country.
In his congratulatory address, Rumen Radev also expresses confidence that Bulgaria and Ukraine will successfully upgrade their relations, to which the numerous Bulgarian diaspora in the country will continue to contribute.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Part of the Protesters agreed with the Government - The Coal Plants will Not Close
- » The Bulgarian Orthodox Church has no authority to reopen the Russian Church
- » The Ban on Russian Cars entering Bulgaria also applies to Transit
- » Bulgaria: The Blockades of "Struma" and "Trakia" remain for the 5th Day - Protesters to meet with Denkov
- » Bulgaria: “We Continue the Change-Democratic Bulgaria” submitted Proposals for Reforms in the Security Services
- » Bulgaria: Clashes on “Struma” Highway - Protesters broke through the Police Cordon